My favorite thing about Christmas...Home and Family!
I've always loved when all the family comes home for Christmas and now us going home for Christmas. We leave tomorrow and could not be more excited! Its been a long time since we've seen some of our family and friends. I have also really enjoyed having my own home and bringing in the Christmas Spirit this year.
![]() |
| Its Real!! my favorite kind of tree |
| Loving my new bookshelf! B made it for me. |
B is also ecstatic that its Christmas time and he is done for the semester! Its been a pretty easy semester and I'm told this will be the last like that for the next couple years. He had one big final project and a couple exams (his last tomorrow!). I'm so proud of my smart hubby! He works so hard and I just know that he loves what he is doing (besides the pointless classes). He's one of the best Landscape Archictects, and I'm not biased at all. He's just so creative and handsome!

No comments:
Post a Comment