Saturday, 26 January 2013

Birthday time!


I turned 22 this past Sunday. And B made it a super fun long weekend for both of us! On Sunday, I requested B make dinner and he cooked up an awesome steak dinner. LOVED it! Then because of a holiday Monday B had no school so that night we headed up to Sandpoint for a little weekend getaway at a Ski Chalet in Schweitzer Mtn. We stayed over in Sandpoint Sunday in a sweet upgraded suite that included a cute 4-poster bed and jacuzzi tub. I got to have a relaxing spa night on my special day. The next day B skiied Schweitzer....I watched and hung out in the lodge and got to read all day. Then one our way home we stopped in Spokane for some shopping for me and had dinner out. Overall it was a great birthday! Very chill and just fun to get out of the house for a weekend.
Birthday breakfast!

My little chef

He is h-core and Sure was easy to spot on the hill 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...