Friday, 5 July 2013

Happy Canada Day!

We surprised my family and drove down to Welling for the weekend. B was so nice to take a day off so that we could have one last little vacation before baby time. I love him! It was such a fun weekend and a hot one too! We got to hang out with my parents, the Bakers, the Neilsons, and Mik all weekend. We got to go to the Raymond Parade and even go to see the Lows and Janna. We finished off our weekend with a fun BBQ at my parents along with sprinklers on the trampoline to cool off and bridge jumping (I didn't jump unfortunately!). I tried to stay as cool as I could but my swollen feet say otherwise! I guess driving for 10 hrs doesn't help my feet either.

We officially are at 38 weeks! and full term...We would love for him/her to come early so that we can get everything in order to get back down to Idaho legally (birth certificate, passport, visa etc). We should have plenty of time tho no matter when baby Payne joins us. So I've been getting to work on getting this little one out. I think its just super comfortable in there tho, so I guess we can wait 2 more weeks. Haha. We are beyond excited!!! Its just crazy to me that it can happen anytime!! Any suggestions for going into labor are more than welcomed??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...