Thursday, 16 February 2012

Happy B-day, Happy V-day

February 14th is a very very special day for us. Its like a double holiday! haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAN MUFFIN!!
The birthday boy cant get away without a valentine of some sort!

Brandley turned 23. We had a fun morning cuz I got up early and made waffles (and I mean really early considering I'm on the 7:30 shift this week! I just love him that much!)


After school/work brandley had practice till 7 so I had to anxiously wait for him to get home and surprise him with this!
Boston Pizza Heart Shaped Pizza!!
Then we went over to the Paynes to celebrate with everyone with cake and presents. It was just a good day! 

So our official valentines day is now pushed to Feb. 15. It makes it more fun for brandley if he's not having to worry about getting me something. I already know he loves me everyday anyway. haha. We celebrated V-day by not really being together at all unfortunately. He again had practice and plenty of homework after. I did get a surprise of beautiful roses when I got home from work, and we did get to eat supper together. But really it was a fun night! Its just fun to be together. 


HAPPY LOVERS DAY EVERYONE!!


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome LOVE couch...haha. Happy Birthday to Brandley and what a fun little week you've had. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza is awesome! You are the most creative and cutest wifey I know. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...