We've moved!!!
Just for the summer...we will be staying at 91 Half Moon Estates. Its a quaint little Lakehouse that sits on Half Moon Lake (just southeast of Sherwood Park).We get this awesome opportunity because the inlaws bought this place for a boating/vacation home and so we get to fix it up and help them out. We have loved it so far, besides the long drives from our work. Especially now that the lake is OFFICALLY melted, it really feels like summer.
I'm also loving all the space to do some more projects! I have a bunch of painting projects: chairs, frames, piano! and anything else just laying around needing a fresh new coat of WHITE (usually! haha i'm obsessed with flat white lately).
I also have a bunch of baby projects, I'll keep ya posted on those! because all THREE of my new nephews/?neice will be here in just 3 months. Carley due June (?boy or ?girl), Elaine due July (BOY!), and Renee due July too (BOY!). I can't wait for more babies to love.
I'm also going to try my skills at gardening this year. There is a dead flower bed in the front and so me and B are going to work on it and make it look beautiful. I've already started with these babies....
So ya...COME VISIT!! we aren't that far away...just watch out for MOOSEN!!1
Ah you are so lucky to have a flower bed! I want one!
ReplyDeleteDang girrrrl! You sound like you are on quite the adventure haha. Love your white frames, and I'm with Mela. A flower bed is a dream of mine!
ReplyDelete