Monday, 25 June 2012

Playing Catch Up...

We are loving Summer! I'll just post pics like cray cray instead of just writing it all out...cuz i'm lazy like that:

The man graduated from Nait! WOOHOO both of us graduated I guess this year.

Boat's in the water...we are loving it...on days it doesnt rain :(

I love having camp fires here at the lake and in Welling!

May long weekend in Waterton with the Woolf gang

Judd and Carley had their baby...Rosie June Payne. Born June 4. 2012

Celebrated our first anniversary! I loved our Arabian Nights Suite with a HOT TUB!!

Hosted Rosie's baby shower with Jen and Jennie and Barb...SOO FUN!

Lots of golf. B is addicted. I did a whole round of 18 and it was so hard! I was pooped

One of many projects this summer!! Free piano for the Lakehouse
It has been a fun summer. and Can you believe we are moving to MOSCOW in 3 weeks!!! It seems unreal. Oh ya if you all don't know yet... we are moving to MOSCOW Idaho for 3 years! Brandley got accepted to the University of Idaho to get his masters in Landscape Archictecture. Why random Moscow of all places you may ask? They were the only school to accept most of Brandley's Nait courses. So he will get a masters in 3 years only! SWEET DEAL I think. Plus we get our own little adventure out of it all. We bought a 3 bedroom duplex which is being built/finished as we speak.


HAPPY SUMMER YA'LL!!

2 comments:

  1. I love summer too!!! If only we could get up to Edmonton to hang out- or have a baby so you could come and see us. haha. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged! =)
    http://janeendittmann.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...