Thursday, 26 July 2012

Summertime

We are having fun! and have been very very VERY busy...

Project: Free Piano "BEFORE"




"AFTER" We donated it to The Lakehouse, but I almost want it for myself

Happy Canada Day! Included Raymond parade and Woolf Picnic and fun HOT day!

Every year! I love her

Enjoyed every minute with all these CRAZY kidlets! We missed the Workmans tho.

Jett Ogden Baker finally came...3 hrs after we left Calgary! haha

Had soooo much fun with the Williams when they came to the lake for the weekend. SISTER LOVE!

Love these boys!


Finally got to hold him...he is such a chubster already. I LOVE HIM!

Last day of work... :( Sad day. BUT....I'm very excited to have a break finally!

Jackson, my brother in law. the Olympic face of Air Canada. But he didn't make it to the Olympics this year :( It was sad. BUT....he put in his mission papers instead and he is off to Seoul, South Korea on August 8th. We are so excited for him!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

We MOVED!!! We are already loving Moscow, Idaho. We love our little duplex and everything about our little city. We got new bikes that we LOOOOOVE. and we have rode them everywhere, even to the movies! haha I can't wait to decorate my house, get settled and to explore the city even more. I love living in the United States. We pretty much have everything set up and then we head off for 2 weeks of holidays before school starts. Lake Five and Arizona here we come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...