So after moving in and getting a few things organized at the house. We thought we should take some Vaca....
#1: Magrath Days- I have always loved Magrath Days and its so much fun having Janelle and her fam live right in Magrath so that we can enjoy it right in town. The day was filled with Parade, Family BBQ, Bridge Jumping, Campfire, Friends and Fireworks. By far the best is bridge jumping with all the kidlets. I cant believe even little Lily (2) jumped off that bridge by herself and caught by her dad. Cutest and funnest thing ever!
| Fun times at the parade! |
#2: Take the Road the Sun and into Montana
![]() |
| So much fun driving the Road to the Sun with B. Prettiest View EVER! |
Right to LAKE FIVE for the Payne/Wilde Reunion. It was so fun to hang out with all the Paynes for a week before Jackson leaves on his mission and before we move away. The Vaca was filled with PLENTY of golf (just like B likes! little stinker) and TONS of swimming/boating. Even a little hiking (GO ME! I am NOT a hiker) and Ice Cream and of course HOURS of LONDON 2012 Summer Olympics.
| Hiking. Playing with these three cuties. and golf |
| I LOVE THE OLYMPICS....too obsessed. |
#3: PHOENIX. I love doing this vacation. I've been going every summer x10 yrs and I'm still never bored of it. I think by now I should just call it my 2nd home! Me and B both love the heat. We golfed, swam, OLYMPICS and enjoyed lots of time with Renee and her kids...all FIVE!!! We got to welcome Barret Kimball Workman. He is such a cutie just like all the rest.
| Lovin' IN-N-OUT burger |
and Finally back to life. We made it back to Moscow and we are adjusting just fine. B started a week of international orientation which is just everyday noon til 4 so we are getting lots done around the house before he really starts at it. As for me, I'm just your average stay at home housewife and wearily attempting to decorate my first home. Here goes nothing!
| My life lately |

Ah so cute Miken! I want to see a video tour of your home when you're all done decorating! Those frames are adorable and I LOVE the white. So lucky you get to be a full time housewife!! That's like my dream... haha to be a wife and nothing else... for a while anyway!
ReplyDeleteOnce I graduate, I'm letting myself get a Pinterest account so I'll have to get some tips from you in December. Can't wait!
So glad I got to see you in Magrath! Love you!