Sunday, 14 October 2012

Oops! It's october...

I know I shoulda posted a long time and that I pretty much have time to post everyday. But I'm lazy like that and I'm sure I would be boring everyone to tears with my daily endeavors. But I am going to be better starting now!

I am thoroughly enjoying the housewife life. I keep expecting to get bored but I've seriously never had so much fun. I get to decorate all day or craft all day. And my favorite watch the many many shows I've been waiting to see (vampire diaries is my Netflix love right now!)

I've also been cooking waaaay better for my busy busy B who is so busy with school I feel single some days. And I've actually realize cooking is almost fun!

Love my town! Moscow is tiny and not at all what I expected but it honestly feels like home. We love our little home and our fun young married ward. The later is probably my favorite since we are in a young adult stake that has 3 young student married wards with kids only up to 7 yrs old. So there is lots of relatable people (our stage of life+students) and tons of little babies and kids. Can you say Baby fever!! Haha

but the best part...me and B are together, in love and having fun everyday!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...