Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Fallin'

I've always loved Fall. Why?
-School starting again (weird I know but it just seems like a fresh year!)
-Thanksgiving
-the crispness
-cRuNcHy LeAvEs
-jumping into leaves
-COLORS
-scarves, boots, sweaters, mittens
-crispy cold runs in the morning
-apple trees
-pumpkins
-HALLOWEEN (everyone knows I get really into this!)

I'm absolutely in love with fall here in Moscow. We get a longer fall which we are LOVING! Some days are still in the 20's (high 60's F) and sooo far no snow. We could easily get used to this compared to Edmonton that is. Also the COLORS are soooo vibrant, I have never seen such RED leaves. I just had to document all the beautifulness a fallin' around...
We celebrated Canadian thanksgiving with my mom & dad. I finally learned from my momma how to do the turkey dinner! She's the best

Campus is BEAUTIFUL at this time of year
I love all the maples....I love CANADA!

Our fall campus picnic last week

check out that RED!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...