Friday, 8 February 2013

Update: First Trimester Flashback


As of today, I'm at 16 weeks. But I wanted to update on my first trimester, just for the great memories you know!

So we found out the beginning of November and it was an amazing day!

the pee stick

B made me take like sooo many tests just to be sure!

 I was feeling pretty good right up until week 6 & 7. I was so nauseous and had absolutely no appetite besides crackers and ginger ale. It was a rough couple weeks but I was sooo happy there was no vomiting yet. So we made it to christmas, and decided to tell our families a little bit earlier than 12 weeks because we were SO EXCITED! and because we didnt know when we would see all of our families again so we wanted to tell them in person. I told my family by making a shirt with a 40 week countdown and it took them awhile to get it, well for a few (My mom!).
5 weeks, when we found out!

12 weeks, at New Years

Then we told B's family Christmas Eve during our gift exchange. We got his dad this jersery

Our families were beyond EXCITED! and its so fun to see our little families growing! This will be the grandbaby 16 for the Woolf side, and grandbaby 7 for the Payne side.

So Now...I've made it to my 2nd trimester, a few things to note....my boobs are beyond gignormous! (sorry!) and I have a hard time dressing myself to flatter myself. I have a tubby little tummy now that looks for like a few too many doughnuts than a baby bump. And I'm exhausted all the time but my energy is slowly coming back which is a great change!
14 weeks

hahahahahaha sorry B! 


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I loved that last picture! I am glad you posted this and I am so so sooooo excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...