Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Half way...

I can't believe that I'm already half way, half baked, half done! I feel like its gone so fast and I'm actually seeing/feeling proof of the little sweet baby there. I've been horrible at taking weekly pictures but that was mostly because I never saw anything bump or any change. Until last week, I POPPED!!
19 Weeks
20 weeks
We have been busy lately with a family reunion in Fairmont with all of the Woolfs. with 14 kids + 8 adults made for full condos, lots of skiing, TONS of swimming, plenty of noise, yummy food, 1 successful family picture (finally!) which will be out of date already come may, and sooo much fun! We also headed up to Lethbridge for a weekend to go to B's sister, Jennies baby blessing. Baby Charlotte was beautiful and it was so fun to surprise all the Paynes and to see all the cute little babies all together. I can't believe I'm next!!

Pregnancy-wise I've been getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Also getting over a bad cold but I'm recovering slowly even with all this travelling. We got to see our little baby in the ultrasound and already we know our baby is stubborn and has moves like Jagger. It just wouldn't sit still and we are lucky we got at least one good picture of its face. It did help us not find out the gender which I am so happy about. We just really want a surprise! and I was worried that I might just accidently see a little something something but I never did and even the tech said, "I don't even know what your having which doesn't happen a lot!" I loved just being on the other side of the ultrasound and seeing the little munchkin which is ALL ours! I'm so excited to be a mother, nervous, but sooo excited! and I can't believe how much I love this little baby already. My favorite thing ever has been feeling it kinda slide around, almost like a fish, lately. B thought it was so weird and creepy when he first felt it but I love it!


Our next thing is HAWAII, we leave friday!! We can't wait for our pre-baby-moon in paradise for a whole week.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man Miken. I still can't believe this. I am just so happy for you! Wish I could see you in person more, but that is more reason for you to take more pics haha! Miss you tons! I am so excited for Baby Payne and I hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...