Sunday, 24 March 2013

Babymoon

For B's spring break we headed to Hawaii!! It was amazing! Since it was my first time and B's 7th (maybe?) we did tons of the touristy stuff. But I loved it and it was just great to get away to paradise just us to before we become 3. So here's a look at our awesome Babymoon:

Aloha!

We climbed diamondhead volcano crater in the rain! So fun!
Cruising in Oahu
Our sweet convertible!! UPGRADE!

One of many this week

Sandy Beach

Pearl Harbor. It was the hottest day hence the hat and we just wanted to get to the beach!

Hanauma Bay snorkling, we saw a SEA TURTLE!!

Ko Olina Lagoons

I love to see the Temple

Polynesian Cultural Center dancers. This place is amazing


Waikiki Beachwalk

Hawaiian Luau pig

Dole Plantation

Hawaiian Shaved Ice... BEST. THING. EVER!
It was an awesome vaca. Just what we needed. And pregnancy-wise it was the perfect timing...All my energy is back and we were able to walk around and do everything. I was just a big chicken with big waves and my pregnancy skin just burned like no other! No matter how much sunscreen I put on. We were sad to leave and go back to reality. Can't we just move to Hawaii
ALOHA!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! We went to Hawaii when I was 4 month pregnant with trey- it's the perfect baby moon :) you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so so fun! Glad you were feeling so well for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...