![]() |
| Oh ya I still have this shirt..oops! Been so bad at taking pics in it |
![]() |
| 24 weeks |
My Pregnancy Favorites:
-love feeling the little gaffer moving around (except not when I'm sleeping)
-I love that we aren't finding out...makes it soo much more exciting for July!
-feeling wAAAy more energized and getting lots done lately
-been walking almost everyday
-prenatal pilates
-Hypnobirthing (such a motivating book for delivery!)
-buying baby stuff!!!, I'm an online shopaholic, purchased thus far-swing, crib, carseat, bouncy seat
-sewing up a storm for both genders
-seeing this belly grow and grow everyday!
Not so favorites:
-tight pants :(
-weight gain
-the tightness and stretching not to mention stretchmarks (blah!)
-bending over is getting harder and harder...nooooo! too early
![]() |
| sometimes I get sick of those normal boring pregnancy pics. Gotta spice it up a bit! |



the last photo is my fav baby bump photo :)
ReplyDeletecongrats! I hope I get to see your little baby late this summer/fall!
Haha that last picture cracks me up! I sure hope I make a baby bump look as good as you do. Can't believe how fast time is flying! So excited for your little man or lady to come! :)
ReplyDelete