Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Nelson Brandley: 1 month

Mr. Nelson is officially 1 month old. He is such an Amazing, Crazy, Funny, Busy little boy! and we just LOVE him. Sometimes I tell B that I'm going to eat him I love him so much. (I'm just kidding of course!) 

We love:

- all 10+ lbs of him (probably more, cuz he was last weighed 2 weeks ago)
-that he is getting so long!! doesn't fit on my chest at all which kinda makes me sad
- his little attitude, he's a screamer, but just really know what he wants and wants it NOW!
-he is starting to really smile!!!!
-his COOing
-he LOVES bathtime
-he is all boy!! with the loudest FARTS & POOPSBURPS
-sleeps two 4+ hr shifts at night
he loves staring at the blinds in our room in the morning
my cute little church boy
no more thrush medicine!!!

rare moment of chest sleeping for this guy

big baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...