Sunday, 29 September 2013

2 months already?

Nelson is 2 months and is seriously so big already!

Weight: 12lbs 10 oz (75%)
Height: 26 inchs (95%)
Size 2 diapers!
3-6month clothes
I have officially started slowing putting away his newborn clothes and everytime I do I get a little bit sad inside. My baby is getting so old so fast :(
Got his 2 month shots and has really been pretty good considering his tiny little bruises on his legs. No fever!! just diarrhea and some grumpiness.

He is the most smiley and coo-y baby ever! I can talk to him for hours and he just chats right back. I love it. He is starting to love the toys hanging in front of him on his playmat! He is the best baby, he sleeps almost 8 hrs at night and then eats and right back to bed for another 4+ hrs. So mama is right rested! and already back at her normal routine of working out with daddy and crafting/painting as much as she can before winter comes. We just love our Mr. Nelson!
we sure miss Grandma and all of our fun walks together



Funnest County Fair ever!



Sunday is our most stylish day!

1 comment:

  1. You and your cute cute family! I can't believe he is such a good baby! You lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...