We're back again!
This time we have friends. Carley Judd Rosie and Ross are staying at the Lakehouse with us all summer. We love having some buddies to get through the long days of dad at work. Its going to be a fun summer!
Nelson is 10 months!!!
-he played strange with everyone when we moved back home, but now we loves being surrounded by family and playing with cousins
-still a crawling machine, we are working on the walking but he is a big chicken on the whole standing by himself
-loves to push/slide things that move around
-eats like a champ usually!
-Sleeping like a champ! 12 hrs at night + two 1-2hr naps
-loves to smile at people any chance he gets
-starting to laugh when everyone else is...like saying "I'm funny too guys!"
Oh ya...and I am pregnant still! haha I have been horrible at documenting this pregnancy with pictures in comparision to Nelson but I guess I should try and remember a few things with this one too. I'm 28 weeks right now and keeping up after a 10 month old can get pretty tiring.
This time around:
-way lower belly
-feeling way more movement all the time (no placenta in the front this time I guess)
-gaining weight slightly slower...I guess I'm busier and don't just laze around and eat!
-havent reached the swollen stage yet...but I know its coming as I have to go to the end of August this time!
-we are so excited to meet this little peanut and find out if its a girl or boy!!





Cute post! You are the cutest prego too! Glad we got to catch up. :) Nelson is a fun little man!
ReplyDelete