Me and Brandley have been married for 7 months today! It seems like the time as just flown by. We have been busy so its been fun too. I had to finish up my practicum through the summer and into the new school year so we didn't get a lot of time off. We were able to get on our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic in June, out to Lake Five for the Wilde Reunion, and to visit family down in Calgary and Welling. It was a fun summer. School started and Brandley got back into his 2nd year of the Landscape Architecture at Nait. He also started playing ball for the men's basketball team. It was been busy with most weekends taking up time with ball games and most weekdays he is practicing till late at night. I kept myself busy with studying for my final exams and organizing our new basement suite. I graduated from the Ultrasound program at Nait and I start my new job on Monday!! I'm excited to move on to a new stage in life and to make a little of my own moola! We are enjoying Edmonton and the opportunity that we get to be so close to Brandley's family. We can't wait to see what is waiting for us in this new year!This was at my graduation. This is Kennedy...I never would have made it thru the last 28 months without her!
YAY! I love being able to see what everyone is up to :) Congrats on graduating and starting work- I was brock's sugar momma for a while :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Glad you started a blog! Can't wait to read what you guys are up to!! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteAh yesss! I am so happy you started this! Being a sugar mama is the way to go. Bahaa! :P Congrats on your 7 months!
ReplyDelete